Wednesday, March 07, 2001

What in Taurus??

Heheh. Lemme see if I can 'splain without getting too detailed or weird.

To bring Cyn up to speed, I was talking about women I know with their Moon, Venus or Mars in Taurus.

My moon, which is supposed to represents your inner emotional, sensitive core, is in Taurus.

A Virgo Sun sign with a Taurus Moon, in simple terms.

Early on I learned that people with those placements also in Taurus, make me feel reassured, and in some cases, particularly if they two out of 3 there, will - oh yes - absolutely rock my world. :-)

They seem to be somewhat in tune with me on an emotional level.

And dear soul sistah .. you have yer Mars in Taurus.

Not at all a bad thing in my book. :-)

By the way.. Madonna has her Mars there too.. *cough* :-)
-----------

No comments: