Sunday, April 22, 2001

JettaGirl wrote:

my mom was walking behind me earlier
today and she said, "Your ass is looking
good!" hahaha What the FUCK!!!! Firstly,
my mom never says "Ass" and secondly,
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!


Heheh. I know exactly how she feels.

Ma isnt usually free with compliments, although every time Im in Brooklyn nowadays, she comments on how Im slimming down...

Although back in the days when i lived in the weight room, she used to bitch and moan that my shoulders were far too wide. I was like "Where the *hell* is that coming from?"
That would irritate the living daylights outta me.

The other day I walked by her, she sighed and went "You used to have SUCH a nice butt."

I was like "WHOA!! What th' hell??"

She saw the look on my face, and innocently went "What? You did. Then you got fat and now its gone."

Then she sighed again.

Aquarian.

I dunno yo, my mother isnt serposed to be noticing that schtuff...
------------

No comments: