Friday, June 01, 2001

Whoa.

I was up until 6am, arguing with someone about the project so that we could be on the same page.

Oy.

Now my body is forcing myself to sleep, but Im just sleeping fitfully.

Im not young anymore. I cant even do 24 hours straight anymore, much less 72. My body will TAKE its sleep.. but still Im now in insomniac mode.

Heh. You get some odd dreams that way...

JPennant: Man. I still need some sleep.
Mcclint: take some sleepy-time pills
JPennant: Ick. Nonono
Mcclint: or go run around the block a few dozen times. THAT'll tire you out :-)
JPennant: or kill me :-)
Mcclint: minor details to work out later heheheheh
JPennant: lol

Ah well, lemme try this again. Mebbe Ive been thinking too much these last coupla days.

Mebbe I just need a drink.
------------
Wow. The strawberry plants have aleady rooted....

Looking good.

Still got that greene thumbe goin'.... :-D
------------

No comments: