Thursday, April 08, 2004

The eyes of Taurii

Back when
, when I was DEEP into the study of arcane astrology, I repeatedly came across a certain claim that each sun sign had marked physical characteristics unique to each sign.

Uh-huh.

So, being the sort that likes to analyze shytte to death, I resolved to see if that were true by empirical proof

Well, yes.. there does seem to be something to it, although some were way off.

Frinstance: All Librans have dimples, either in the cheeks or chin.

As far as I can tell over the years, thats seems to be true. (I have 5 in the immediate family. EZ one to check).

Over the years, others became apparent...


Capricorns.
Every single last one of them have a posture as if someone rammed a steel rod up their butt and spine, with their toes pointed outward. No matter if they slouched or stood ramrod straight.

Scorpio. Its the way they look at you. Directly. They dont avert their gaze or look all over the place when youve got their attention. Theyre not afraid of you.

Leo. Their hair is a very, very big deal to them. Part and parcel of who they are. Life and death to them, almost. The women tend to have a lot or it has to be unique, the short hair tends to be hacked off. If the men are balding, they'll invariably grow a beard.
(I cant say nothing bad about LeGirl's hair, on pain of death or a withering look and a growl..)

Aquarians. They have to dress or look just a touch differently than everyone else. They HATE being like anyone else. HATE it.

Sagittarians. This is odd, but true. As athletic as they are, they trip and stumble, even if there isnt anything in their way. Its hilarious to observe, actually.

Virgo.
Their expressions. They have ONE expression most of the time. Like a mask. Since Im one, I know why that is.. its to keep those troublesome emotions under control. They end up having to consciously learning how to show different emotions.
Really.

The rest.. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Pisces.. the supposed characteristics didnt seem to fit or I couldnt find anything particularly defining.

Until I read the Taurus section in Sextrology.

They went on and on about the eyes of Taureans, that they have a certain set, resmbling that of their bovine namesake.

Haha. Yeah, right.

Until I looked into the eyes of my Taurean companion.

I'll be....

Set kinda wide apart. Some more than others, but yeah. A sloping downward of the lids. Yup.

And I looked. And I looked. And looked.

Whoa.


No comments: