Thursday, April 08, 2004

There is a side of me that doesnt show itself often.

OfficeMax has the cheapest ink in town. They also have a guarantee that they ALWAYS have the ink and toner you need. If they dont, its $10 off the price.

Great!

The Emeryville OfficeMax happened to not have the ink I needed in stock. I was assured that they'd be restocked in a few days and to come and get the $10 off.

Hey, every little bit helps. The good stuff is expensive.

Came a few days later, not in stock. Again a few days later, not in stock.

Yesterday, I went back.. and they did have it in stock.

But didnt want to give me the $10 off. Tried to tell me that only applied to orders.

After all that? Like hell.

My friend was in shock, as I chewed out each manager going up the chain until I got what I wanted.

As we walked out the store, ink in hand..

"Youre one of those guys that's scary when they get mad."
"Why is that?"
"Youre very polite, and you have a half-smile on your face, but you are PISSED. Thats intimidating as hell."


Good.

No comments: