Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Cold, cold cold this morn. Ice and brutal wind chill.

Walking out of ma's place this morn, Lilbro met me on the stairs..

LilBro: &#%$. ItS %^$#% COLD OUT THERE.
Me: Welcome to Chicago.
LilBro: Heheh. Thats real.

Ive been using that line all day.

gabz: wassup, shug?
JPennant: yo yo fishy. wass goin on?
gabz: nada
JPennant: hows the weather in SF? :-)
gabz: tis rather foggy
gabz: sun is supposed to show itself. but, we'll see.
JPennant: Feels like Chicago here.
gabz: oh dear
JPennant: (been using that line all morning)
JPennant: impresses new yorkers no end. :-)
gabz: lol

Makes me sound witty an' gritty an' shytte.

--------------
I havta admit. Wandering New York this morn had me fired up.

Kinda good to be back in da city.

Good times.

Of course, I still have nary a dime to my name, which aint good in this city.

Good times.
-------------------

No comments: