Saturday, January 12, 2002

A misnomer about New Yorkers, is that theyre plain unfriendly.
There's truth to that, but - nah, not really.

You just cant be friendly to 10 million people at a time, thas all.

*Fez voice* "Theyre just people!"

Heh. Anyway. Im standing in line at the neighborhood PO this afternoon, and I join in the griping about the long lines and slow service with the guy ahead of me.

You never know who youre talking to in NY. This one turned out to be the president of National Assocation of Physician's Assistants (I have the card), and the conversation turned into a business contact.

Go figure.

So why leave NY if all that I need is here?

Actually, I think today proved to me, that I definitely need to leave.

So that when I DO come back, I will have things in place to be able to REALLY take advantage of what NY has to offer.

Some people get it, some dont, that you often need to go elsewhere to live somewhere.


No comments: