Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Carpe diem, but wait for the signal...

Someone and I were having a discussion about the difference between 'synchronicity' and 'serendipity'. My contention is that everything is about timing.

And sometimes, youve gotta ask permission to ask and reap the benefits of that timing

JPennant: wont or cant?
gabz: maybe can't.
JPennant: Ooh, ooh.. I wanna get metaphysical!! Oooh, ooh me me!!
JPennant: :-D
gabz: lol
gabz: ok ok...
gabz: tell me
JPennant: Funny thing about the universe
JPennant: when you want something
JPennant: its very picky as to HOW you ask the question
JPennant: When you say "I want this and this and this"
JPennant: you very rarely get it
gabz: i forgot the magic word
gabz: peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease????
JPennant: heheh. doesnt quite work that way :-)
JPennant: How it DOES work Im finding more and more
JPennant: instead of saying "I want"
JPennant: you say "let it be"
JPennant: and oddly - "thank you"
JPennant: theyre both important. Its like releasing a lock that allows things to happen
gabz: that makes a lot of sense.
JPennant: I used to hear elder folk say it all the time


And thats the thing. Im ready to go forth, seize the day, follow my dreams yaddayaddayadda.
I get frustrated staying in one place, having to do things I dont want to do.

My instincts tell me to wait, let things play out. Cuz when its time to move onto the next thing - I'll know it.

Right now Im chomping at the bit, because I see everything in reach and I wanna go git it.
I wanna tell people to go screw themselves and do my thing.
According to UPS, tomorrow comes an article Ive been waiting for two years to acquire, but I have to wait till it gets here..
Ive been waiting for this ride across country for .. a long time.. and I have to wait to see if Amtrak will be shutting down tomorrow, because adjustments will have to be made to my itinerary.

Gah.

I know, I know. I'll be in a better state of mind if I just relax, and let the flow of life take its course. Let it be.

The universe runs on its own complex sense of time. I have to wait.

Because when its time, I will know it.

So, let it be.

Thank you.

And please.
----------
As today's horrorscope puts it...
Aspects warn that if you take a major risk now, you may regret it around the middle of next week, when Jupiter joins forces with Mars, planet of ego and energy.

Although Jupiter in your dominant sign gives you a lot of protection, that doesn't mean you can afford to take chances.

What's the big rush? You've got so much time to play with.


Time. Synchronicity.

Yep. Its all timing.

No comments: