Sunday, June 23, 2002

Todays horrorscope:
Although tomorrow's lunar eclipse takes place in your fellow earth sign of Capricorn, and therefore won't affect you too badly, you must still be on your guard because there'll be a tendency to waste your energy on things that don't matter.

Also, wait a few days before finally deciding about your next vacation.


Aha. Just what I felt/thought.

Yeah. Everyone wants a date so as to know where I'll be when.

I can never tell when. I have to wait for synchronicity, and then when the wave comes - catch it and ride it to where I need to go.

So, I havent even bought tickets yet, because I dont know if (and when) Amtrak will be shutting down.

Plan B is Greyhound. Joy, Joy.

Plus, depending on accomodations, I dont know how long I will be at each stop.

Tentative Itinerary: Jacksonville, NYC, Chicago, Denver, LA, SF. And if I still have cash on me.. a ride up the coast to Seattle and back.

But I wait.

Gotta catch the wave at the right time.

How do I know? Once you feel the pull of an irresistable force....

No comments: