Friday, June 28, 2002

Random chit in a New York Minute



- Found a kitten in the bumper of a Suburban.
Apparently it crawled up there looking for food and a potential owner. Puvre thing had lost all its baby fat. She inhaled some diluted half and half and a Foreman Grill'd steak patty. The steak was bigger than she was! The Nurses were hoping Id get attached to it so they wouldnt have to take it home.
No dice.
She did sleep in my hand after it inhaled my lunch.
Somehow ended up bedding itself on my shoulder and crook of my neck as I tapped tapped at the computer.
Fugly little thing.
The Nurses thought it was cute and wanted me to look after it over the weekend.
Nuh-uh.

- Washed the car in preparation to giving it back.
Packing up everything in preparation.
Thats a lie. I 'avent packed chit yet. I need to take my chit to the laundry. I need to throw out some clothes.
Particularly those space hogging jackets I have.
Until MyMuseFred cautions me against it with this quote...

"The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco." - Mark Twain

Gah.

I HATE packing. *grumble*

I should throw out some clothes tho.

- More RTFM on how to use Stella.

Lot to familiarize myself with before Im on the road. The shots are one chance, one time only, no do-overs as who knows when I'll pass by those ways again.



One girl that comes with a manual, thank god.

- Been invited for some home cooked Cuban tomorrow. Menu is Chicken, rice and plantanos. :-)

They escaped Cuba in 95.

Gonna put spanish proggies on the ladies puter. They had me give the son a good talking to. Thats my payment.

They found out I Will Work for Food.

Heh. I told the boy about some more cool games he could be playing.




No comments: