Sunday, June 23, 2002

Sunday Matinee.

I just saw Lilo and Stitch.

It was hilarious. I want the video just for the stuff in the background.

(Business Idea: Give people the option to see the first run movies at home about a week or two after they open SO THAT THE KIDS CAN STAY AT HOME!! SPECIALLY the loud, hyperactive ones. GAH.)

Where was I..

Oooh, I loved it when Lilo snapped and bitch-slapped the snotty little .. hee hee hee.

Or when the social worker comers into the house, and in the background - just to emphasise how unsafe the place is.. are bare wires and scissors.

I think I was the only one in the theater who laughed out loud at the imagery ..

It even made me tear up. Right on cue, Disney.

I doubt I'll hear " Ahona ... err.. Ohana (thanx Sun ;-) means family. And no one gets left behind." and not feel all fuzzy again.

Subtle as a hammer it was.

How I love that at this theater I can buy as many tickets as I want at the matinee price (5 bux), as long as I buy them at the matinee time. Wow.

So, I have a matinee ticket to Minority Report.. and the trailers should be finishing right about now.

Im off.
------------
Later

Minority Report.

Wow.

They'll be writing books about it, and imitating it for years to come.
---------
So, Lilo & Stitch

Only occasionally did they break into pigdin.. (Isnt Tia Carrere hawaiian?)

Aright Sun, they got to me. Im resuming my Hawaiian lessons so we can go eat on Oahu.

No comments: