Saturday, May 19, 2001

For a couple of reasons, I havent been on AIM much, if at all these last coupla days.

I think its the prudent thing to do.

People are in a ... mood.. lately. So have I.

Things are chapping our hides, as it were.

Normally, thats not a problem and it happens regardless - but this time the timbre is slightly different. Escalation is happening quickly.

Vociferously talking *at* each other, not to each other.

Its just not me. Im noticing it with a lot of folk in general lately, online and off.

And if people are reading personal things into this, this has nothing to do with folk pissed at me and whatnot.

Really.

No, this is a general thing.

I'm on a short fuse myself.. and I find myself talking and talking more.

Ive even noticed that in my own entries lately.

Since brevity is the soul of wisdom, its better for me to shut up until this bad energy passes.

But not here on the blog. Just on AIM.

This here is my release.
------

No comments: