Thursday, May 17, 2001

While scanning Dice.com for work..


Dear Candidate:

If you are not a greencard holder or US Citizen I
cannot help you. This is a very hard market at this
time. There are 500 candidates for every one
position. I do have some opportunities but the market
and demand is drying up.
I would like the opportunity
to be an added resource to your search for a new
position. I have no guarantees, only a hard work
ethic and a love for people as a whole. We have some
great opportunities but not everyone has the skills.
I would like to take a look at your resume so please
email it to me so I can see if I can help you out in
anyway I can. I mostly work with full time but I do
have consulting opportunities from time to time. Keep
in contact with me through time, I will eventually be
able to help you out if I cannot at this time. Please
forward a non text format of your resume.

Keep your chin up!



I showed it to Nancy, who deals with recruiters daily... who just went.. "Wow".

Yeah.

Rare to see something so honest. From a recruiter.

From my experiences this year, I knew it was bad, but.....
-------------

No comments: