Sunday, April 01, 2001

I must be nuts.

Id better watch out before I procrastinate myself right out of a place.

I need a stable place so that I can settle in and move forward.

But really, I DONT want to move to Jersey.

Unless I get a position IN Jersey, my commute will be hellish. (Although thats relative, as any inter-borough/inter-state commute of any length in the tri-state area is hellish).

If I had the loot, I dont think Id be dragging my feet this much, and I really dont have much of a choice.

I simply dont wanna tho.

Rich has been ULTRA kind in putting me up, but I dont wanna impose any longer.

And the apaprtment in Jersey, even though it has been an eternity in getting ready, is muy cheap and is being priced as a favor to me.

So why the fuck dont I wanna go?

*sigh* Money does indeed give you options.
------------

No comments: