Friday, April 06, 2001

Ive been through this before. I know what I need to do.

Which is.. relax. Chill. And deal.

This is the point where people lose hold of their dreams, as they gather resources to focus on reality.

Ive rediscovered my dreams.

Why throw them away?

Cant lose sight of them.

So, I gotta stop quietly freakin out. :-)
-------------
The full moon is out.

Its particularly bright, as the skies have been clear these last few days.

tisha: <--just updated
JPennant: saw that moon you describe when I took a walk last night
tisha:yeah?
tisha:pretty right?
JPennant: very bright
JPennant: very cold
JPennant: nothing and nobody is out
JPennant: walking, I ponder life, my death, my fears and dreams. Calms me down.
tisha:the cold night does provide warmth to the soul tho
tisha:the moon might not drown in his own tears.. but the night will wither away.. and the cold will provide warmth


With nothing to trap the heat of the day, it becomes spectacularly frigid at night.

But sometimes I gotta go walk.
-------------

Congrats to Cyn and Jules of LA for becoming part of the property tax-paying class.

I'm telling ya, if you thought you all were political before, wait till you see your property assessments.. :-)
----------

No comments: