Saturday, April 07, 2001

In my mind:

The rolling, ominous beat of the Sopranos theme, accompanied by a slight feeling of dread.

Ive been humming it and hearing it in the background noise of the house all day.

Ahh, yes. Im moving to Jersey, y'all.
---------

mars: hi jp...have you moved in yet?
JPennant: not yet. Moving some stuff in th mornin
mars: ahh good luck =)
JPennant: Im dragging my feet for another reason
mars: awww
mars: why?
JPennant: New Jersey is not New York even tho its only across the river.
mars: but its close...i guess not close enough huh?
JPennant: Watch the Soprano's?
mars: no i dont'
JPennant: if you did, you would know that the show is too close to the truth. Mobbed up suburbia.
mars: heheh
mars: so for your move do you have a lot of stuff? is it far?
JPennant: Actually no. its right across the river from here
JPennant: and all I have is a suitcase and a coupla boxes and a futon
JPennant: I do have a gong and pictures and books and other knick knacks stored at mom's place
mars: haha a gong? how random
JPennant: The gong was a gift from a client
mars: you don't have a computer anymore right?
JPennant: Actually, I still have two
JPennant: an ooooold laptop and an old Mac.
JPennant: but, I will be without internet access fer awhile
mars: *pout* we will miss ya
JPennant: Oh no, I will have access to puters..
JPennant: so, I will put up thoughts, etc
mars: ah ok
JPennant: Just wont be on AIM etc
mars: so i guess no more aim chats will be posted on your site for a while? heehee
JPennant: dont bet on it. :-)

Heheheh. :-)

No comments: